8.19.2013

Quick Update

I have some time between meetings/training earlier and open house tonight, so I thought I’d write a quick post with some clarification: Although I am sad that summer is over and am not entirely prepared for this school year, I do like my job and am looking forward to a new year. I work with amazing people, and our school is making some exciting changes this year!

The start of the school year has always been a happy time in my life. It means new people, clothes, office supplies…

I have a thing for office supplies. It’s like a weakness; it’s hard to go to the store without looking at them and longing for new ones. I also get super excited about buying my planner every summer! (Yes, I still use a paper planner.) As soon as I get home, I sit down and fill in important dates. Hubs thinks I’m crazy. I will admit that my love of office supplies is probably not normal, but I don’t see the harm in it. Therefore, my obsession lives on!


Now it’s time to get ready to head back to school. Hope you’re having a great Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Cherish Gehret10/7/13, 3:06 PM

    Here's the deal: You're a nerd. And that's why I love you! Because I'm a nerd too. And our deep bond over our love for office supplies shall never end. That's all. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete